- ...initiated the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Lung Health in 2002 and is a founding member of the Austrian LEAD Study.
- ...leads the LEAD Study's heart domain as scientific director in these projects.
- ...is primary supervisor for degree students within the LEAD Study program.
- …was the Director of the LBI for Lung Health from 2002 to 2021.
- ....was appointed Full Professor for Pneumology at Sigmund Freud University, Medical School, Vienna, in 2016.
- ...was from 2000 to 2019 head of the I. Department of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine at Clinic Penzing, Vienna.
- ...served as President of the Austrian Society of Pneumology between 2007 and 2009.
- ...was local president of the annual congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS) in Vienna In 2009 and is currently treasurer of the ERS.
- ...trained at the Medical University Vienna and the University of Colorado Health Science Center and has specialized degrees in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Respiratory Medicine and Respiratory Critical Care.
E-Mail contact: email@example.com