- ...is a senior physician and intensive care specialist at the Department for Respiratory and Lung Diseases at Clinic Penzing in Vienna.
- ...is one of the four founding members of the Austrian LEAD Study in 2008.
- ...is leading the LEAD Study´s lung domain as scientific director within this project as well as supervising several medical students and biomedical research fellows for taking their diploma.
- ...successful completed her habilitation at the Paracelsus Medical University, Salzburg, in 2021.
- ...is one of the group leaders of the CADSET – (Chronic Airway DiSeases Early sTratification) project since 2018, a Pan-European network of the European Respiratory Society (ERS) committed to promoting clinical research in chronic airway diseases.
- ....is besides the scientific responsibilities also managing all personnel and organisational aspects of the Austrian LEAD Study.
- ....is lecturing at the Medical University of Vienna since 2012 as well as at the Sigmund Freud University Medical School since 2015.
- ...worked as the local secretary of the annual congress of the Austrian Society of Pneumology (ASP) from 2010 to 2013.
- ...received a long-term fellowship from the ERS at the Department of Epidemiology and Clinical research at the International Centre for Advanced Respiratory Medicine (CIMERA) Spain in 2007.
E-Mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org