- …is a senior physician of the Respiratory Monitoring Unit and intensive care specialist at the Department for Respiratory and Lung Diseases at Clinic Penzing in Vienna.
- …is deputy director of the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Lung Health and a founding member of the Austrian LEAD Study.
- ...is leading the metabolic domain as a scientific director within this project, is supervising international PhD students in cooperation with the University of Maastricht, Netherlands as well as she is supervising several medical students for taking their diploma.
- ...is besides the scientific responsibilities managing personnel, and organisational aspects of the Austrian LEAD Study.
- ...is managing the overhead office of the LBI for Lung Health including financial aspects, human resources, accounting, contract processing and report preparation.
- ...is lecturing at the Medical University of Vienna since 2013 as well as since 2016 at the Sigmund Freud University, Medical School.
- ...defended her international PhD in 2013 at the University of Maastricht, the Netherlands, entitled ‘Adiposity in COPD’.
- ...worked as the local secretary of the annual congress of the Austrian Society of Pneumology from 2010 to 2013.
E-Mail contact: email@example.com